1. Introduction to Breakout M66
Breakout M66 is a product developed by AT-COM based on the features of the M66 module. Breakout M66 is designed with built-in SIMCARD antenna, GSM antenna and Bluetooth connector for easy research and development of GSM / GPRS / Bluetooth related applications such as:
- Telecommunication, transportation: automobile, truck and maritime surveillance, ...
- Security field: camera, alarm, ...
- Intelligent City Area: traffic lights, traffic lights, billboards, signage, ...
- Field of payment: ATM, vending, payment card, ...
- Health care: personal positioning, pets, health status monitoring, ...
Plus, with its compact size, handy data output, Breakout M66 will deliver the most modern and sophisticated design inspiration.
2. Design diagram of Breakout M66
3. Features of Breakout M66
- Option 1: Use the on / off button designed on the circuit.
- Option 2: We provide a high level pulse on the ON / OFF pin of the 2x10 header on the circuit, the M66 module will be powered on.
- 1 Bluetooth Ipx Connector gives users the option of using Bluetooth External Antenna.
- 1 GSM Ipx Connector enables users to optionally use GSM External Antenna.
- In case users want to use the JCG130 antenna integrated on the board, connect the 0 ohm 0603 resistor.
- In case you want to use GSM External Antenna, just disconnect 0 ohm 0603 resistor connection and connect GSM External Antenna over IPX Connector.
- Switch ON: module M66 into Download Firmware mode.
4. Dimension of Breakout M66
5. Video Demo
M66 Open CPU positioning with QuicLocator and update FOTA control via SMS
|Quantity||Unit Price||Extended Price|