- Module M35: GSM / GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Simcard integrated on the circuit
- ATCBus output terminal, 2x9, 2.54mm
- Data communication via UART
- AT Command Command Console
- Power supply 3.3V - 4.6V
- Size: 33x37 mm
- Design library support for Altium, Eagle, Orcad
- Supports Code Examp
1. Introduction of GSM M35 Easy R1
The M35 module is a GSM/GPRS module of Quectel. M35 module operates in quad-band GSM850 MHz, GSM900 MHz, DCS1800 MHz, PCS1900 MHz. M35 module supports GPRS class 12 multi-slot, SMS, MMS ... The M35 module is integrated with Internet protocols such as TCP / IP, UDP, FTP and PPP, which is controlled by the AT Command set protocol.
GSM M35 Easy R1 is a product developed by AT-COM based on the features of the M35 module. GSM M35 Easy R1 is designed to be compact in size, SIMCARD is integrated on the circuit to help users easily research and deploy applications related to GSM/GPRS such as remote monitoring control, Remote data via GPRS, SMS ... Besides, with compact size, convenient data output, GSM M35 Easy R1 will bring the most modern and refined design inspiration.
2. Design diagram of GSM M35 Easy R1
3. Features of GSM M35 Easy R1
- GSM M35 Easy R1 is designed with 18 pins output divided into 2 rows. The output allows power supply, data communication between GSM M35 Easy R1 with external microcontroller, LED display status Network, UART, RTC, Audio, Speaker ...
- Power supply for GSM M35 Easy R1 from 3.3V to 4.6V, the product is designed available a filter capacitors source on the circuit, users only need power supply for GSM M35 Easy R1 without the need for additional power filter capacitors.
- On the circuit are designed 2 LED Status and Netlight to display the power state, Simcard, status of M35 module.
- On the circuit pre-designed Transistor power on/off for M35 module. It is possible to power on M35 module in two methods:
- Method 1: Use the Power up button on the circuit.
- Method 2: We provide a high pulse to pin 3 of the 2x9 header on the circuit, the M35 module will supply power. When the Power up pin is clicked, the LED Status on the circuit will light up and after a few seconds the LED will flash and the M35 module will start scanning the network, checking the SIMCARD ...
- Serial port data output allows the user to communicate data with the M35 module through the GND, TXD, RXD, DTR, CTS, RI, RTS, DCD pins to perform GSM/GPRS applications of the M35 module. The logic level of serial port with a high level is about 2.8V, a low level is 0V.
- Supports interfacing with baud rates: 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 14400, 19200, 28800, 38400, 57600, 115200. The default when manufactured, the GSM M35 Easy R1 at Autobauding mode. The M35 module is controlled and configured according to the AT Command script protocol.
- In addition, the output supports Audio, Speaker function for the user can exploit the application about audio and Speaker of M35 module. The user can design the Audio, Speaker output circuit through pins connected to pins MIC1 +, MIC1-, SPK +, SPK- as follows:
- GSM M35 Easy R1 operates at a voltage of 3.3V - 4.6V, requiring a current of 1.6A. To facilitate the research and development of the GSM M35 Easy R1, AT-COM produces a L5973 Step-Down pulse power with 5 output voltages of 5V / 4V / 3.3V / 2.7V / 1.8V, load currents 2A and frequency response up to 250KHz. Especially L5973 Step Down is designed with the input source can be used via USB, DC Jack, Domino users have more choices. The output is designed with Domino output and 1x2 Header Female with ATCBus sized dimensions of 30mm in width, and users can easily plug in GSM M35 Easy R1 to L5973 Step Down to power the circuit.
- The TXD, RXD, GND pins use to communicate with the computer or microcontroller to retrieve data from the M35 module.
- Users can use the USB To UART circuit of AT-COM to GSM M35 Easy R1 communicates with the computer to check the Call, SMS, TCP/IP functions. For details on checking the GSM M35 Easy R1, The user can reference via the articles GSM M35 Easy R1 manual on the website of AT-COM.
4. Dimension of GSM M35 Easy R1