Posts user guide made the application reading code and RFID tag data according to ISO/IEC 15693 standard export data out UART and display LCD using STM32F1 board and CR95HF Easy board of the AT-COM.
1/ STM32F1 Easy
STM32F1 Easy is designed product by AT-COM that gives users the conveniences when combining between ATCBus with the microcontroller family is ARM 32-bit Cortex ™ -M3 CPU Core. The board is equipped with an STM32F107RCT6 microcontroller with 256KB Flash, 20 Kbytes SRAM, processing speed up to 72MHz. The board supports to connect with the computer via USB Full Speed v2.0, with a USB HID Bootloader that allows users to directly load the firmware to the microcontroller without any other programming kit. In addition, the Dual ATCBus Host Socket design maximizes the microcontroller's resources with SPI, UART, I2C, PWM, and so on. It meets the requirements of programmers who deploy applications like GSM, GPRS, GPS, Wifi, Ethernet, USB, CAN, PWM ...
2/ CR95HF Easy
CR95HF Easy is a RFID application development board designed and manufactured by AT-COM that allows users to add their RFID applications. Board integrated transceiver chip CR95HF 13.56MHz frequency and antenna design directly on the PCB, supports ISO / IEC 14443 Type A / B, ISO / IEC 15693 and ISO / IEC 18092. CR95HF Easy communication with Microcontrollers through UART interface (TXD, RXD) and SPI interface (MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS) on the ATCBus header. The board is designed with a 3.3V power supply, with a power LED, operating with a RFID tag or a 13.56MHz identity card. Ideal for protection or tracking systems that need RFID support. CR95HF Easy offers an entirely new design style, experience the great "Plug and Play" feature with AT-COM's Easy Boards.
3/ Application reading code andRFIDtagdataaccording toISO/IEC15693standard export out UART and display LCD
To implement the application we perform the following steps:
Step 1: Prepare
+ Board STM32F1 Easy.
+ Board CR95HF Easy.
+ LCD 16x2.
+ Tag RFID ISO/IEC 15693.
Step 2: Hardwareconnection
• UIDcodeandthe datareadin the tag were exported upLCD andUART1 of STM32F1 Easy.
• TheUART1of STM32F1 Easy has PA10 respective RxD and PA9 respective TxDofUART1.
• Forthe outputdataLCDneedboardswitchLCDtoATCBusto connectLCD 16x2 with STM32F1 Easy.BoardswitchLCDtoATCBusthere have been noproductsousers canrely onthe principle of the diagrambelowto connectas required.
• The LCDconvertercircuittoATCBus.
Step 3: Load application code for STM32F1 Easy
Source code STM32F1 Easy presentationin the articleusing the Keil ARM compilerfor STM32F107RCT6 microcontroller.The code was written according to the USB HID Bootloader ofSTM32F1 Easy.Candownloadsource codein the product STM32F1 Easy ( STM32F1 Easy_CR95HF Easy demo code).
• To load the code for STM32F1 Easy we use USB HID Bootloader software, Download the software in the product STM32F1 Easy, after you download to your computer, extract the winrar file and click the USBHIDBootloader.exe to run USBBootloader program on your computer.
• After opening the USB HID Bootloader program you connect STM32F1 Easy board with the computer through mini USB,within 5 seconds you click Connect to put microcontrollerinto Bootloadermode. Ifin5 seconds you don't press the Connect button the microcontroller will run on earlier application program has been loaded, then you press the RESET button on the board STM32F1 Easy deal son back to Bootloadermode.
• After selecting the file to load .hex, you click Open to load the program file.
• Then click Download to sof tware load the program into the microcontroller.
• When the program is loaded successfully, the software will automatically Reset the microcontroller and run the application program has been loaded.
4/ Makereadingthe codeandRFIDtagdataaccording toISO/IEC15693standard export data out UART and display LCD
• After the loading ofcodeand configurationis successfulthe systemwill displayon the LCD:"CR95HFHandled".
• When putting RFID tags ISO/IEC15693 nearthe antenna(a distance of4.5-5 cm)of CR95HF Easy,on the LCD screen will display theUID code and data (if available).
• The datais also exported to the UART1 of STM32F1 Easy.
5/ Video demo